Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oh, What's In a Name?

Names names names names names. You see, I am in a pickle. A big, fat, green, juicy, delicious pickle.

Actually, not that kind of pickle, silly heads. See definition:

in a (pretty) pickle
Fig. in a mess; in trouble. (*Typically: be ~; get [into] ~.) John has gotten himself into a pickle. He has two dates for the party. Now we are in a pretty pickle. We are out of gas.
See also: pickle

No, I do not have two dates to a party and ran out of gas. It's more like I am so excited about this blog and to start pouring out my hearts to complete strangers and post funny pictures and crap; but in the excitement of it all, I just kinda threw out a name to get the blog created without even really thinking about it too much. My thought process:

Blog? Yeah! Ooh pretty templates. Uhhh THAT one! YAY! OH wait I need a name. What's uber cliche and sounds like a typical girly-"Curlz" font-covered-in-rainbows-and-unicorns-blog? Uhhhh...how about dis? Eh, it'll do.

So yeah. Here I am, stuck with a completely and utterly boring and uber cliche name that makes me sound like a typical-girly-"Curlz" font-covered-in-rainbows-and-unicorns-blogger. It's like, in a dire need of an intervention. I've looked at other blogger's way awesome and appropriate names and I've googled the crap of how to be creative and name ideas (because honestly, that's how NOT creative I am, I freaking had to use Google) but I can't think of anything fun, unique, and that really sums up my blog identity. Heck, what is even my blog identity? DOES THAT EVEN EXIST. IS THIS THE REAL LIFE. OR IS IT FANTASY. 

STAHP IT FREDDY I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE. ugh. I swear. I cannot keep my focus today, I think too much of this Mercury exposure is starting to affect me. 
(BA DUM TSS).
Wow that was dumb, and yet I literally laughed out loud as I typed it. HAHA still laughing. No lies.
ohmyheckanyway the point is, if anyone can help me think of an interesting name, the assistance would be much appreciated. ooxxOXoXxoOxxx







(if anyone gets my reference at the end, you get +100 to awesome)

1 comment:

  1. I got 100+ awesome. :) I have a really cheesy girly blog name too, so I can't really hlp you there. I used google for mine too!

    headedsomewherehappy.blogspot.com

    I mean really, yours is less cheesy than mine!

    ReplyDelete